It's funny when big news stories intersect with my daily life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's funny when big news stories intersect with my daily life

I haven't worked there for three years and I only worked there for three months. Apparently hackers may have my SF85. Oh no.

you know I have a utility that can see right through that blacked out area

Comment

Oh dear me, you'll find out my name and address. What ever will I do.

Comment

I'm just kidding...

there are several sites from china that have all that data.

Comment

Looks like they would have mine as well. Lots of personal information in an SF85.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I don't think much of it is useful to hackers though. No credit card or bank info, for instance; it's stuff like where you've worked and lived and who knew you there. (I know you know this Alby, this is for others' benefit). Not stuff I really want to have floating around in the wild but nothing incredibly dangerous either.

Comment

They also have your social security number, date of birth, mother's maiden name, and first pet's name, Phillip.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Nice try. My first pet's name was Bubba.

Comment

I felt the same way when I read the article The Man With Two Penises Meets The Woman With A 'Double-Vagina'
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                    Nice try. My first pet's name was Bubba.
                    I knew a Bubba once... he murdered someone. Never saw him again.
                    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

This thread would have been a lot better if the hack that affected you was the Ashley Madison one ...

Comment

Working...
                      X