Get 86% more Chipotle for Free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get 86% more Chipotle for Free

Chipotle tastes OK, but is expensive for what you get. I suppose this is one way to get your money's worth.
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

America, always finding ways to eat more

Comment

i think i ate there... once?

i forget that some people either have bad taste or no other choice

also, explains the existence of papa johns
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Chipotle burritos are already so freaking huge though. I think they are over 1000 calories just a regular size.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
          Chipotle burritos are already so freaking huge though. I think they are over 1000 calories just a regular size.
          That explains the 74 % overweights in north america
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

If they are operating in a free market with a multitude of other choices, and people choose to eat there, they are already getting their money's worth.
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I actually heard about a variant on this while subbing. A teacher told her whole class how you can ask for both meats and get double value. I figured, hey, at least they're getting some sort of concrete value out of their education.
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                If they are operating in a free market
                let me know when one exists
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                X