Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here for a moment nauseated for a life time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
    This is the thrade that started the whole flame war that took plaCe between me and MWHC last night. Aeson CondenCed all the other thrades HERE.

If you like this thrade you will love that one. Soem of the poasts are out of order but in general it is a p aCCurate timeline of events. That thrade is a Combination of 7 or 8 thrades that MWHC made about me.
    An awesome thrade, and an excellent flame war.

Comment

Yes AAHZ was the clear victor! ALL Hail AAHZ! ALL Hail AAHZ!

Comment

The other thrade that had the rest of the flame-war has seemed to disappear.

Out of all the thrades for the "Vanishing Thrade" bug to claim it had to be one that showcased my trolling skills. It was a work of art. This thrade is just a small sample.

I will let Aeson know of this tragedy, unless of course, he is the one that erased it to begin with.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

It was intentional. (It was showing up in "What's New", and in my estimation of negative actual value once the thread activity had died.)

Comment

rekt
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by MrCrap View Post
              Yes AAHZ was the clear victor! ALL Hail AAHZ! ALL Hail AAHZ!
              Yes, that's right.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Aeson deleted my artwork.
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                  It was intentional. (It was showing up in "What's New", and in my estimation of negative actual value once the thread activity had died.)
                  That thrade was a magnificent showcase of the trolling, flaming and spamming skills of AAHZ and MWHC.

I mourn the passing this exemplary thrade.

Comment

You could console yourself by reading their exchange here over and over again.

Comment

if i were to read moar of their poasts, i would need consoling
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                      X