Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Experts, challengers weigh in on Trump's birthright citizenship claim - this will only help him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experts, challengers weigh in on Trump's birthright citizenship claim - this will only help him

I see his poll numbers only going up.

not that he is right or wrong.

but his competitors will only speak whats politically correct. and look at them all go!

What's your definition of "politically correct"?

Comment

oh man come on... really. ok, to spineless to say what you think.

that's it.

Comment

So the other Republican candidates secretly want to call illegal Mexican immigrants rapists and are just too spineless to say it out loud?

Comment

ummm..... YES

Comment

that was easy, next quesiton

Comment

What? Trup was Polish born?
              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

does it matter - everyone is from everywhere today. Obama is from where, what some African country.

Comment

Obama and Trump should make a treaty of Kenyan Polish friendship!
                  Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                  GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Obama will treaty with anyone... no matter how red lines to their house.

Comment

Almost no other country grants citizenship just because you are born there. It sure doesn't happen in Europe.
                      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I consider birthright citizenship something sacred to me, and should be to all Americans. It's part of what makes us special, and connects us to our immigrant past -- and present.

As for Obama, Obama's mother was an American citizen, there is no disputing that. Where he was born doesn't matter. It's the end of the conversation, as far as I am concerned.
                        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                          Almost no other country grants citizenship just because you are born there. It sure doesn't happen in Europe.
                          Maybe. If you ignore most other countries in the Americas.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
                            Maybe. If you ignore most other countries in the Americas.
                            Don't forget Fiji, Pakistan, Lesotho, and Azerbaijan!

I do love the assertion of the haterz that Obama is Kenyan because his father was from Kenya. That's a pretty squishy turd they are trying to polish.
                            The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
                            - A. Lincoln

Comment

Polishing turds is what politics is all about.

Comment

Working...
                              X