Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

celebrity thread MHLC and MWHC ask us anything!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• celebrity thread MHLC and MWHC ask us anything!

We're here for a couple of hours... and u'm drunk/1 wowwohhhoooo

but, I've promised no more drunken threads.... this sothis is my drunken thread.

just givne me a minute.. I need a to get a drink.,

it's the lady and monkey hour! no one here yet... it's early

Comment

monkey avatar! pretty duck.... drunk... maybe our foest guesyt will me MHLC. I;m going to ness that up one day,

Comment

Do you still play civ?
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

What is the question to 42?
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I still play civII... so old. but I like it. MHLC does not.... she does plat halo4, and holds her own. we have family combat nigjt. 2 Xboxes up here.... 2 downstairs- for the true fog of war.... it's fun.

does anyonw halo 4 forge? I'm guessing like no 0%.... if so send me message..

I cant afford to erplace with xbox1 - 4 machines... that sa lot.

Comment

civ II

halo 4 - not so much... I waste my time with TF; also PC's are > consoles

or better to ask on AMA for the celebrity couple: Are PC's > consoles?
              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

I say PC here next time - 4 xbox ones + 4 halo 5 CD;s = how good of a PC

I want a flight simulator. manhy screens.

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
                  I want a flight simulator. manhy screens.
                  MSFS X ... with detailed commercial jetplane addons
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I may private message you for more details later... I was luckty enough to play with real F18 simulatords at cecil field in jacksoncille fl.

I cant say way :P but very fun! and not easy!!!!!!! no xbox in any way

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6405.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	297.1 KB
ID:	9101786
                      Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
                      it's the lady and monkey hour! no one here yet... it's early
                      My God, I need a drink! Took me like forever to manipulate this pic from off of my phone camera. Those buttons are soooo small! Plus having a silly message keep beeping me that my battery was low! Ugh.

Comment

wow..................... no comment - I'm not sure how these email severs work.

Comment

How often do you get drunk? The drunk threads here make the frequency seem dangerously high.
                          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

hmmm.... define dangerously

Comment

Driving. Talking. Cooking (with sharp knives). Life. Etc.
                              To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

Working...
                              X