Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm getting married! Tomorrow! :D

I'm so happy!
    "And the Light shone into the Darkness, but the Darkness did not understand..." John 1:5.

Congratulations!
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Thank Nikolai! He's the best!
      "And the Light shone into the Darkness, but the Darkness did not understand..." John 1:5.

Comment

I'm so glad you're tying the knot

Comment

Will it be a civil wedding?

Comment

Congratulations, the(male) fiancée!
            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I'll let Nikolai answer that!

Comment

good luck.
                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Congratulations, the(male) fiancée!
                  Typos are terrible!

Comment

Thank you Mr. Biased. You're a kind man. May I ask why you prefer Italics? Are you Italian?

Comment

Best of luck in any case

Will there be a big party? We had 240 people invited, around 220 came.
                      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

No, Sadly. Small wedding. Family and a few close friends.

Comment

Sadly? Is there a reason that it was small if you wanted a larger one?
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                            Church wedding.
                            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                              Sadly? Is there a reason that it was small if you wanted a larger one?
                              We both wanted a small wedding initially, but then thought the better of it. We wanted all the people in our large family present. We planned a wedding with .ca 120 people. But due to health issues (a needed surgery) being placed in October when we planned to marry, we had to downsize and change date. So now we're only 26.
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                              X