Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You see MWHC... respevy it! poly slavce.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IS this F* thourem desad or is jiusy sunday nifht.??

wow... mauybe I'm poly -old. only one here.

gra pa mwhx... I tell you young whippin snapers.. you just don't kno.w... poly i.s

Comment

You are the only one here. I'm not here, I just set up a bot to let you know.

Comment

pretty gtood... ! you should sell this code.

Comment

step om the dog ****in with the cat

I be srunk... making some muchinbs but stepped on the f* dog while I was ****ing weith the cat.

whatwvfer... but I thought... cool thread title!

Comment

You see MWHC... respevy it! poly slavce.

that's right... youy know you have to reply... postl.. whaever.... do it! poly ho!

Comment

that s right.. znd aeson if my minion host.'

hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

I recently had a medical bill for $24,000 - I've ordinarily got pretty good insurance, but they didn't cover this procedure and I kind of needed it
                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I've taken the liberty of merging the dozen or so of your threads into this one, MWHC. kindly keep the spam to this one, please.
                  I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                  [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

This thread(s) reminds me of a hangover.
                    To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

I do love a jolly good spamfest but this thread .........................

I hate to think of the hangover next day.

Yikes.

Comment

We need a poll to decide whether we need a MWHC forum.
                        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

We need a poll to decide whether we need a poll to decide whether we need a MWHC forum

Comment

We could throw a pool party to make the poll.
                            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.
                              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I'd settle for thin drunk and stupid, since that way I'll rule out one of the ways that I'll inevitably meet my demise - I'll either die of alcohol poisoning or sticking a fork in an electrical outlet (these two events may coincide), and not of heart disease.

Comment

Working...
                                X