No announcement yet.

nothing like a good movie quote!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAL: Dave, stop. Stop, will you? Stop, Dave. Will you stop Dave? Stop, Dave.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Dave's not here man.
      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Ned Pepper: What's your intention? Do you think one on four is a dogfall?
        Rooster Cogburn: I mean to kill you in one minute, Ned. Or see you hanged in Fort Smith at Judge Parker's convenience. Which'll it be?
        Ned Pepper: I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man.
        Rooster Cogburn: Fill your hand, you son of a *****!
        To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

Shaun: David, kill the Queen!
          David: What?
          Shaun: The jukebox!
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by jsorense View Post
            Do you think one on four is a dogfall?
            I think one on all fours is a dog something : naughty:

Comment

Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby.
              To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

***** Galore: My name is ***** Galore.

James Bond: I must be dreaming.
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Lt. Colonel Hal Moore: I think you oughta get yourself an M-16.
                  Sergeant Major Basil Plumley: Sir, if the time comes I need one, there'll be plenty of 'em lying on the ground.
                  The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
                  - A. Lincoln

Comment

Jurassic Park, Dr. Ellie Sattler: "You never had control! That's the illusion! I was overwhelmed by the power of this place, but I made a mistake too; I didn't have enough respect for that power, and it's out now."
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Joey: Shane. Shane! Come back! Bye, Shane.

Comment

I am serious; and don't call me Shirley.

Comment

Nixon: It's time gentlemen, take us to DEFCON 1

Steven Weinberg

Comment

And this is nothing like a good movie quote. :groucho:
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                            X