Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who are the Cannabis lovers here?

puff puff.., pipe only.

is this thread ok aeson??? or ming. or whoever is wearing the badge.

Sava is a pot head.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I'm pretty ambivalent towards pot.
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I am too, but I never inhale.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I used to smoke it mixed with tobacco.

then I quit tobacco, so now I usually smoke it in a pipe. I bought a vapourizer last fall, but I rarely use it.
          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Don't forget Felch
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I've inhaled. I've never exhaled.
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Why pipe only? At any rate, In.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

i used to smoke a lot, but haven't for a long time. i always preferred to spliffs to pipes, bongs, etc.
                  "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                    Sava is a pot head.
                    You're a fat ass...

a "burger head" if you will
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Not his fault, he just has bad genes and the government force feeds him corn subsidies

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                        Not his fault,
                        I don't really care. Considering the impact consumption of certain things (like trans fats and hfcs) on health care costs, whether or not those additives are allowed in the food supply or not shouldn't be left up to personal consumer choice at the supermarket.

and if that makes you cry, sorry

if we let the appetites of fat ****s like oerdin dictate how the obesity problem is handled, it won't ever get fixed
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Let's end the embargo on Cuba and get rid of sugar import quotas, that'll sort out the proliferation of high fructose corn syrup

Comment

i'm not married to a particular solution, so okay, i guess
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                            X