Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if Barack Obama was behind 9/11 and the Holocaust never happened and the Civil War wasn't about slavery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if vaccination is a secret plot to kill 90% of the population on time delay, so by the time anyone notices it's too late?

Comment

We'd already be 700 million people?
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

That sounds right. I'll have to check with the Illuminati.

Comment

Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?
          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

That's because it's "Are our children learning?" or "Is our child learning?"
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
              Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?
              Not grammar apparently.
              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Grammar schrammer!
                To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                  I'm sorry that I hurt you Dinodoc.
                  He does whine a lot, doesn't? Kind of like a stuck pig.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                    That's because it's "Are our children learning?" or "Is our child learning?"
                    If Bush jr. claims that it is "Is our children learning" then it surely must be right.
                    I mean, he was PotUS and a mighty and developed nation like the USA would surely only allow their wisest and most intelligent people to become president.
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                      The truth must be told!

Nixon was President in July 1969 so it must have been Nixon who faked the moon landing.

Comment

That would be proof that the reptilians are among us. We already heard some of us are shuned by their pets... cats don't lie...
                        The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                          I mean, he was PotUS and a mighty and developed nation like the USA would surely only allow their wisest and most intelligent people to become president.
                          Actually the wisest and most intelligent people are smart enough not to run for president.
                          A quick look at all the current candidates should settle all doubt on that side.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                          X