What Happened?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Happened?

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Fortunately I can answer the question posed by this thread of "What happened".

The answer to your question is "Something".

I hope this helps.

This is the sort of thing one expects from Windows.

Living up to expectations.

Comment

Not the dumbest thing I've seen.

Click image for larger version

Name:	z+fail.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.6 KB
ID:	9101759
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

That last one is photoshop.
            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I went Mac, I don't expect to ever go back (I might go to Linux though, if Apple ruins OS X).

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                That last one is photoshop.
                Ahhh - I am disappointed.

Comment

Working...
                X