Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They... Live no more

Rowdy Roddy Piper, dead at 61...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/the-turnstile/wrestling-superstar-roddy-piper-dead-at-61-224152886.html

Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

RIP Hot Rod, a man I grew up watching.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Pity, they die young those wrestlers.

hi Tub!
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

RIP, he probably had little peace in his hard, short life. The steroids couldn't have helped much either.
        To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

He was true Canuck legend.
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I liked Roddy Roddy Piper.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Good man, great wrestling villain.

I really enjoyed his in-show "interview show"
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Last edited by The Mad Monk; August 1, 2015, 02:39.
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

There was an episode of "the haunting of" which is really worth watching if you liked this man.

Whether you believe in that crap or not, he came across as a real stand up guy who had overcome a lot in his life to build a good life for his family.

Eerily at one point in the show, which was filmed a few years ago, he says sometimes when he was low he wanted to go to sleep one night and just not wake up because so many of his wrestling buddies were already dead

RIP Roddy :desire:
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                    Pity, they die young those wrestlers.

hi Tub!
                    Hi, Alex!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Long time no see - good to see that you are alive and kicking.

I do remember having seen the piper back in the previous century being one of the more entertaining caracters and apparently only five years older than me - not good .
                      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                      X