Geography Association

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greater Kurdistan.
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Tajikistan
      To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

• Uzbekistan
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Turkmenistan
          To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

• Khazakstan
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Pakistan

Comment

• Stanley Park.
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Park Place

Comment

• Atlantic City, NJ

Comment

• Baltic Avenue

Comment

• Lithuania.

Comment

• Estonia
                          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Latvia

Comment

• Finland

Comment

• Svalbard.

Comment

Working...
                                X