B61-12 theUS should just **** everyone up righjt now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B61-12 theUS should just **** everyone up righjt now

get it over with befoire trump even comes to be. Obama is such a spineless leader.

that's my 2 cents drunk the way it should be but probably will be because I'm mostly right post.

suck it!

It's inevitable, so let's just get it over with.
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
      get it over with befoire trump even comes to be. Obama is such a spineless leader.

that's my 2 cents drunk the way it should be but probably will be because I'm mostly right post.

suck it!
      By spineless, you mean avoided dumb wars and improved diplomacy?

I'd take spineless over Dubya any day!
      "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
        By spineless, you mean avoided dumb wars and improved diplomacy?

I'd take spineless over Dubya any day!
        and you'll also take all the problems that never get fix too. Obama might go down as a president who didn't start a war - but he'll also be the president that left the biggest mess for the next president. Meanwhile it's a land grab all over (Russia, china) because they know Obama will do nothing - and do everything possible to make sure nothing happens. spineless. worthless. not a leader.

Comment

WTH is a B61-12?????
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

The B61 is a variable yield bomb (0.3 to 340 kiloton yield in various versions and settings) designed for carriage by high-speed aircraft. It has a streamlined casing capable of withstanding supersonic flight speeds. The weapon is 11 ft 8 in (3.58 m) long, with a diameter of about 13 in (33 cm). Basic weight is about 700 lb (320 kg), although the weights of individual weapons may vary depending on version and fuze/retardation configuration.

It can't fit in a F22... but can be carried by the new F35. Very low yield makes this almost a conventional weapon

Comment

The B61-12 uses an internal guidance system and can glide to its target. The bomb has four selectable yields: 0.3; 5; 10; and 50 kilotons.

So... drop 4 of these to hit the target one after the other, each just a second apart - I don't think a bunker would do well... if deep - drop 5 or 6 to 'drill' into the target.

Comment

yeah, what pchang said.
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

You don't want one trying to fly through the shockwave from a previous one. Messes up your aim.
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

drop them from 20,000 feet. or higher.

Comment

Working...
                    X