Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    Step 1: make online quiz
    Step 2: design scoring of online quiz to inflate the ego of those who take it so as to promote sharing of quiz/results with friends
    Step 3: hookers and blow funded by all the ad revenue
    Gee... I guess with the income from this website you should be able to retire soon.
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I've been watching that sons of liberty, not doing the quiz. Australia is the freest country I know.
      Last edited by Alexander's Horse; July 6, 2015, 05:45.
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
        Gee... I guess with the income from this website you should be able to retire soon.
        This website isn't designed to inflate the ego of those who post on it ... quite the opposite

(Which is why no one shares their Apolyton posts on their Facebook wall, and why I won't get rich )

Comment

loving your work Aeson
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

You bleed red, white, and blue!
            You
            We salute you! You got the top score! Which means you got more answers right than 90% of the population. You understand the intricacies of this great nation and how it works. You might as well move to D.C. right now, they could use a mind like yours to set things right!
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
              This website isn't designed to inflate the ego of those who post on it ... quite the opposite

(Which is why no one shares their Apolyton posts on their Facebook wall, and why I won't get rich )
              I don't Facebook, but if I start, I'll share my posts.
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
              X