Which US candidate are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
    Clinton looks a shoe in for the nomination. That bothers me on some level. There should be a contest.
    Don't worry. I'm sure she'll do as much for women's rights as Obama has done for black rights.
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
      Clinton looks a shoe in for the nomination. That bothers me on some level. There should be a contest.
      Reportedly Hillary was irate when Obama swooped in and got the nomination instead of her in 2008. So, supposedly, Hillary has been working to close the contest before it even starts. She hired just about every major dem staffer just so no one else could hire them, she worked with party elites to change the primary structure so that it is shorter and thus favors the front runner as it would be harder for someone to come from behind, and then she basically has been briding, cajouling, and threatening every other candidate from getting into "her" race. Reportedly she told Elizabeth Warren that she would help her if Warren stayed out but if Warren competed against Hillary than she would blacklist Warren and veto everything Warren tried to pass.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

iSideWith shows which candidates you side with based on the political issues selected most important to you. Try it now!

It says Hillary 89 and Sanders 87.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
          Bernie Sanders (I've never heard of him) 87%...
          Click image for larger version

Name:	3066818278_25798447bc.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	137.6 KB
ID:	9101726

Mr. Sanders
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I do better on other polls, like which sociopath are you?
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

A sociopath test is here

Take the online version of the sociopath test based on the DSM-5 criteria for sociopathy. It won't take you longer than three minutes to complete the screening test.

Comment

What a crappy test? The way those questions are worded there's no way someone couldn't be a sociopath.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                  What a crappy test? The way those questions are worded there's no way someone couldn't be a sociopath.
                  Erm, mine said something like "You are definitely not a sociopath. You are nothing like a sociopath".

Comment

Well now, this is awkward.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Let's just never speak of this again..

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                        98% Bernie Sanders
                        95% Hillary Clinton

0% Scott Walker
                        0% Ted Cruz

Fascinating that Bernie was even above 50% for Slowwy and MM.
                        What's really fascinating is your sheep impersonation.
                        At least I share views with all candidates to some degree, even the Queen B.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                          What's really fascinating is your sheep impersonation.
                          At least I share views with all candidates to some degree, even the Queen B.
                          You seem to be a bit confused Tex, sharing views with every candidate isn't necessarily a positive.

Comment

My results are unsurprising.

Candidates you side with...

97% - Bernie Sanders
                            on environmental, domestic policy, healthcare, foreign policy, social, immigration, and economic issues.

78% - Hillary Clinton
                            on domestic policy, social, healthcare, economic, and education issues.

58% - Martin O'Malley
                            on social and economic issues.

33% - Chris Christie
                            on environmental issues.

23% - Donald Trump
                            no major issues.

18% - Mike Huckabee
                            on economic issues.

17% - Rand Paul
                            no major issues.

16% - Jeb Bush
                            no major issues.

13% - Carly Fiorina
                            on economic issues.

13% - Marco Rubio
                            no major issues.

12% - Ben Carson
                            on foreign policy issues.

5% - Rick Perry
                            no major issues.

5% - Lindsey Graham
                            no major issues.

5% - Ted Cruz
                            no major issues.

3% - Scott Walker
                            no major issues.

3% - Rick Santorum
                            no major issues.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Sanders 89%. It's like he's not a real American at all!

Why is he against Common Core, btw?
                              Graffiti in a public toilet
                              Do not require skill or wit
                              Among the **** we all are poets
                              Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Not really American fits in with the current precedent.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X