No announcement yet.

The Next Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did u say that we should be afraid because they are taking all our rights and money away?
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      I have never said that I hate women though, and I've never said that you should be afraid that they will murder you.
      The bar set low.

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
      So like where were you a woman hater Kid? Just the facts please - you could post a link.
      Horse, Kid got that reputation primarily due to a period a couple (?) years back when he was posting about men's rights, aligned himself with a IMHO somewhat dodgy men's rights organization (Paul Elam, A Voice For Men IIRC), even attending some MRA convention thing in (?)Detroit(?). There were threads about rape culture, men unfairly accused, etc. I recall Kid bemoaning the pussification of America. Stuff like that. I don't know his current state of mind on such topics, but that's a short primer on where it came from.

Kid, sorry if that sounds harsh or whatever. I know it's over-simplified. Just my take on things.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Boy Kid, you are in deep Dutch. How do you respond to these observations? Now be honest son, it will go better for you.

And remember JR is a very respected man, and your senior. He has your best interests at heart.
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          Ok so racism is a really big deal, and BK is banned. Please don't mention either of those things in this thread. This is the next thread.
          Oh no I'm not banned!

Comment

I just hope Sep and Sepp are not the same person.
            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
              Did u say that we should be afraid because they are taking all our rights and money away?
              If they are liberals, yeah.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                I just hope Sep and Sepp are not the same person.
                Seppp in 3... 2... 1...
                "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                  The bar set low.

Horse, Kid got that reputation primarily due to a period a couple (?) years back when he was posting about men's rights, aligned himself with a IMHO somewhat dodgy men's rights organization (Paul Elam, A Voice For Men IIRC), even attending some MRA convention thing in (?)Detroit(?). There were threads about rape culture, men unfairly accused, etc. I recall Kid bemoaning the pussification of America. Stuff like that. I don't know his current state of mind on such topics, but that's a short primer on where it came from.

Kid, sorry if that sounds harsh or whatever. I know it's over-simplified. Just my take on things.
                  Actually, that's about right. Although I don't officially take that stand since it got me banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                    Boy Kid, you are in deep Dutch. How do you respond to these observations? Now be honest son, it will go better for you.

And remember JR is a very respected man, and your senior. He has your best interests at heart.

Comment

Working...
                    X