The US War on Blacks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
    And why do you think that might be the case?
    Due to America's history, naturslly
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Guns are not the problem. Radical, white, conservatism is.

Worse problem than Islamic fundamentalism
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Indeed, either in the US, or in Norway...
        "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• I mean, whatever issues going on with guns in America are the result of conservatism.

Think of every major issue. Who is the problem?

Global warming. Conservatives
            Racism/violence. Conservatives
            War. Conservatives
            Economy. Conservatives

It is time for a renewed effort to further marginalize these radicals
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
              Guns are not the problem. Anybody Radical about anything is the problem
              FIXED
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                Anders Breivik

Nikolai?

Case closed!
                "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• 2016 is only going to be yet another step in the right directions... If only on social issues. Economically, Hillary isn't the answer, but she's so much better than the alternative.

It is like choosing between violent diarrhea and dying in a house fire, painfully... while "Christians" cheer
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                    FIXED
                    Yes. But it is important to prioritize.

Also, minimizing a particular group, especially the worst one, is horrendous
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I dont know the data by heart, but Ive also heard that blacks are more likely to be killed by other blacks in America
                      It isnt about data, but how its presented and the conclusions drawn from it. Ben's conclusion was racist... how he presented it was racist.

Comment

• Is he banned yet? Or are you going to continue to allow him a platform for spreading his terrorist views?

Terrorist is the absolute right word to describe him. He already has escalated with his anti abortion protesting. Next step, I imagine BK buys a gun if he hasn't already. Who is his target? Women? Black people?

That ****ing psycho ****head
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• He's been banned for six months

We're just figuring out whether Nikolai wants to join him?

Comment

• Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
                            Anders Breivik

Nikolai?

Case closed!

To be completely honest I really really really dislike that you compare my fiance to a terrorist. I think it is overstepping a line, even if there are plenty of terrorists out there, Norway has only had one, who killed kids, at a summer camp...
                            In the spirit of peace and love and what not, I can send you some sheep. If you are bored..

Comment

Aeson has finally let The mask slip. You guys are purposefully reading stuff into Ben's posts.
                              Maybe you should leave for 6 months as a protest

Comment

• That would definitely be making a statement

Comment

Working...
                                X