Sorry, San Francisco polytubbies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry, San Francisco polytubbies

Was too busy to have a meet, plus Slowwhand never came out to meet me in Dallas, so it's his fault really. Next time!
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

How long were you there?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Actually I'm in San Francisco now, is there anyone here who isn't a creepy pedophile geologist who wants to hang out?

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
        Actually I'm in San Francisco now, is there anyone here who isn't a creepy pedophile geologist who wants to hang out?
        Disc golf - Golden Gate park - plan is early Sat. afternoon. Who's in?

Comment

I'm not meeting you anywhere with what might turn into an improvised weapon in your hand Wiggy
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Whoah when did you move to SF Wiglaf? For some reason I thought you were in NYC
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
              I'm not meeting you anywhere with what might turn into an improvised weapon in your hand Wiggy
              "And now, Wiglaf, would you kindly..."
              Graffiti in a public toilet
              Do not require skill or wit
              Among the **** we all are poets
              Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

"put down the putter"
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Oh well. I am in Seattle right now anyway.
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post

Since when is 21 pedophile territory?

Comment

No one remembers you are 39.
                      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                        How long were you there?
                        June 8-17, of which 2 days in Yosemite.
                        Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                        Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Yosemite is always fun but with the drought it just isn't going to be the same (seriously, half of the state looks brown and deat right now) plus during summer the park gets over run by tourists. Still, I hope you had a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                            Yosemite is always fun but with the drought it just isn't going to be the same (seriously, half of the state looks brown and deat right now) plus during summer the park gets over run by tourists. Still, I hope you had a good time.
                            Lithuania is so flat even brown Yosemite must have looked good.
                            Graffiti in a public toilet
                            Do not require skill or wit
                            Among the **** we all are poets
                            Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

I was in San Jose last weekend, close enough. I'll be there again on the 17th-19th, but I'll be busy.

Originally posted by onodera View Post
                              Lithuania is so flat even brown Yosemite must have looked good.
                              This is kinda weird to me because Estonia was a very lush green everywhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X