Hot curry eating, and calling 911

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot curry eating, and calling 911

So, there are some states outside of india, where it is en vogue for snack bars, to openly offer very spicy food (for example curry sausage) with 1 million scoville and above. There are also numerous indian restaurants, which offer food with original indian hotness.

If someone who is unused to very spicy food eats such a thing, despite ample of warning being given ... and then has the feeling as if his (or her) guts were getting ripped out and this person then feels that her health or life may be in danger, can they call 911? Or should the caller be charged with filing a false emergency report, be pointed to the fact that s/he should have seen this coming and better first have trained with 100k Scoville food and then have the video of her pains being put to Youtube as a warning to others?

Video of a danish(?) curry wurst Imbiss with the challenge to eat it (guess much much more than 1 milliion Scoville) and then keep it inside for 5 minutes ... without getting served anything to drink:

According to the description this guy had to be carried to the taxi by his friends afterwards
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Not danish, they are of course swedish.

Though, the guy with the fur hat yelling "jorke" could be finnish (finnish jokes here)
    Last edited by BlackCat; June 14, 2015, 17:14.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Ah ... O.K. ... its somehow all scandinavian to me

If he is swedish, maybe the hot sausage vendor should get invited to the ESC next year ... to carter to the needs of the guests for some hot snacks during the show
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Wow, he looks delirious from the pain.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
        X