Clear All

• Why has America stopped finning cars?

Bring back the fifties already!

Click image for larger version

Name:	usps.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	106.4 KB
ID:	9136109
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

At last we start getting down to the serious questions

Love fins and details on cars
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

dang
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Couldit be because noone wanted crappy pieces of junk ?
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

speak for yourself

Comment

Uhmn, I don't deny that some of those car looks good but they are without question worthless pieces of junk.
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

to you

Comment

Well, there are always a guy that **** that big fat girl that never washes and never have heard about toothbrushes

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Talking about cars - anyone watching Le Mans ?

Steven Weinberg

Comment

ralph nader and some kids skewered by them while playing street football

Comment

Fins would never pass modern crash safety requirements. Think of all the pedestrians who would get impaled on them.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Uh, guys?

Fins point to the rear, last I checked. No skewering.

Comment

Fins only look OK on long, low and flat rears- and that's the least efficient way to build a car when you also need to factor in practical considerations like usable interior space and fuel economy.
                          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Sometimes you just have to throw efficiency out the window.

Comment

When British car manufacturers attempted to do fins-

The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
                              X