No announcement yet.

Dallas Cop Kills Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe that everything about this thread from start to finish is because... Texas!

Thank you, Sloww for highlighting (once again - like we really didn't know already! ) just how ****ed up Texas, and the inhabitants of Texas are.
    "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

I believe that everything about this thread from start to finish is because... Texas!

Thank you, Sloww for highlighting (once again - like we really didn't know already! ) just how ****ed up Texas, and the inhabitants of Texas are.

JMed for emphasis!
      "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
        Treat me just as you do here. When I'm gone it will be too late and I'll neither know nor care.
        My passing won't be due to some insane action brought about by myself.
        Famous last words

Comment

Of course you're right. All the unsolicited car crash, automatic weapons gunfire and pipe bombs should make me mourn his death. I feel badly for his family. It must be tough having a sociopath as a relative. Can their family call your family, to offer advice and compassion? I could try to be a liaison.
          I'm not asking you to mourn. I'm asking you to show some ****ing maturity and dignity in the face of death and tragedy. (Yeah, I know, Texas.)

All your dancing and cheering isn't helping anyone's family, ****wit.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

This is actually quite reasonable for Slowwhand - usually he'd be lamenting the fact that the guy isn't going to get raped in prison or something along those lines
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Number 1, that's just a lie.

And I'm very glad that if someone was going to die, it was just him.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Number 1, that's just a lie.
                I'd rather [Tsarnaev] was the b1tch for 40 inmates.

Comment

So that isolated instance now replaces criticism of my support of DP?
                  You can't have it both ways, numb nuts.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

What the hell are you talking about? I'm defending you in this thread by pointing out that, unlike in previous threads, you're not cheerleading prison rape. Congratulations for not being ridiculously evil this time.

Comment

You're still trying to give me crap over a life sentence vs. DP.
                      I mean, I don't really care, since I'm used to it.

BTW, could you take a break from whining about me long enough to say if you think DPD's response was appropriate?
                      Surely you must agree that it was.

Comment

I think in this case slowwie wants the DP to be double penetration...

You can't blame slowwie, he's just a product of his environment: Texas would **** anyone up, not to mention that it actively attracts **** ups like Ben...

We should all be nice to slowwie and give him a hug - though I'm pretty sure he wants the DP for that too.

Comment

You're still trying to give me crap over a life sentence vs. DP.
                          No, I'm giving you crap because you wanted somebody to be gang raped. Please parse that sentence fully before spouting any more of this "life sentence vs death penalty" garbage - the issue isn't that you wanted somebody to get a life sentence instead of being executed, the issue is that you wanted somebody to get a life sentence so that he could be gang raped.

BTW, could you take a break from whining about me long enough to say if you think DPD's response was appropriate?
                          Surely you must agree that it was.
                          The response was appropriate - I don't see that they had any other option.

Comment

A story about an appropriate police response is only news if inappropriate responses are the norm.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                            X