X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grandpa Troll !!!

Happy B'Day!!!

Have a good one, whippersnapper
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

HB gt!
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

HB Gramps!

"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Happy birthday, Grandpa Troll.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

hb gt

Comment

Hope he's okay
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Comment

we need to bump this thread so old Trolly sees it

Comment

Working...
                    X