Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was the sexiest American President, besides Garfield?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was the sexiest American President, besides Garfield?

I'm going with Benjamin Franklin
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

JFK
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Interesting answer from Kidicious

Comment

Why? JFK was not a liberal.

Comment

I'm just wondering how you went about ranking the sexiness of American presidents

Comment

I didn't rank them.

Comment

Well if we must judge on who got the best women, JFK is probably the choice.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Sally Hemings might have been a hottie, though I don't think it should count if the relationship wasn't consensual.
                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Nixon. You have to be pretty sexy if your nickname is Tricky Dick.
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                    I'm going with Benjamin Franklin
                    To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

Definitely Taft. Now, there was some prime American beef steak.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Double post.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                          Why? JFK was not a liberal.
                          I love how stupid wing nuts are. He lowered taxes once therefor he wasn't left of center. Gee, does that mean Reagan wasn't conservative because he raised taxes 28 times? Go get your shoe shine box, boy, because you're not ready for the big leagues.

Comment

Warren Harding shagged secretaries on the White House balcony right in front of the public. You can't get sexier than that.
                            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                              I love how stupid wing nuts are. He lowered taxes once therefor he wasn't left of center. Gee, does that mean Reagan wasn't conservative because he raised taxes 28 times? Go get your shoe shine box, boy, because you're not ready for the big leagues.
                              Reagan was definitely conservative and JFK was definitely a moderate. I love how stupid liberals think that a president who lowered taxes and the deficit was a stupid liberal.

Comment

Working...
                              X