No announcement yet.

Tattoo You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have any, but they don't bother me. I actually kind of like them.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Am I the only one? I was on the Navy, so I did the thing. It's a sign of manliness. An eagle on my right arm.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post

They are a low-class way for low-class people to identify themselves as low-class.
        Better than identifying themselves as a whinny loser by being a whiny loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          Am I the only one? I was on the Navy, so I did the thing. It's a sign of manliness. An eagle on my right arm.
          Thank you Kidicious.
          I am surprised that there are so few tats out there. I want to include those where you can not remember where, when or with who you got your ink.
          To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

Originally posted by jsorense View Post
            Thank you Kidicious.
            I am surprised that there are so few tats out there. I want to include those where you can not remember where, when or with who you got your ink.
            It's 27 years old. I'm thinking of getting it recolored.

Comment

You should probably buy tyour children some food or school supplies

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                You should probably buy tyour children some food or school supplies

He's got everything he needs. Thanks.

Comment

Everything but a father

'(

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

deleted

Reason: A "not nice" poast
                      Last edited by Egbert; June 10, 2015, 07:40.

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
                        deleted

Definitely nicer than the one above. Some people don't know when to quit.

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
                          deleted

Definitely nicer than the one above. Some people don't know when to quit.

Comment

Yeah, I'm not against tattoos in general, I just can't think of anything I'd like on my skin. But I generally dislike bracelets, rings, etc. I don't wear a watch, and I only started wearing a ring when I got engaged to my current wife, which got swapped to our wedding ring on the marriage. A former GF wanted us to wear matching wristbands, and I said sorry but no.

I have a couple of friends with some pretty amazing tattoos, includig one whose entire shoulder is a San la Muerte.
                            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Yeah, I'm not against tattoos in general, I just can't think of anything I'd like on my skin. But I generally dislike bracelets, rings, etc. I don't wear a watch, and I only started wearing a ring when I got engaged to my current wife, which got swapped to our wedding ring on the marriage. A former GF wanted us to wear matching wristbands, and I said sorry but no.

I have a couple of friends with some pretty amazing tattoos, includig one whose entire shoulder is a San la Muerte.
                              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                                Everything but a father

'(

You're a major creep.

Comment

Working...
                                X