No announcement yet.

Some administrative requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh gawd...this is getting out of hand - Aeson as fake messiah....
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I know... but MarkG and DanQ have forsaken us!!!
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I always thought you had potential as a fake messiah Sparky, with that beard and all...how much did you pay for it btw?
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

What makes you believe I'm a false messiah, Horsie?
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

did you haggle for that goatee?

Comment

My current hairdo is too intense for 'Poly.

Comment

when I retire I'm going electric blue on the hair colour

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                  I know... but MarkG and DanQ have forsaken us!!!
                  MarkG selling Poly is directly related to the Greek financial collapse.
                  "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
                  X