• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Sava!
    Quendelie axan!

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
      I wonder if it is possible to put Tapatalk on ignore.....

I don't even think I can thank posts anymore on this bitxh
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        Too bad they don't have the courage to identify themselves.
        I already know everyone's name.

I've been here for a little bit.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

home inspection today

that should be fun

hopefully it goes smoothly

damit, still 35ish days until I can move in

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Wow, that place looks great! Well done young man!

Comment

Have not read thread, but are they still giving out mortgages in gumball machines down there?

What was that crisis about anyway?
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Have not read thread, but are they still giving out mortgages in gumball machines down there?

(\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

If he is a flipper than the house recently passed inspection and I wouldn't think it would find any problems. What is the square footage and how much was it?
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post

I believe Sava is paying cash.

And no..."they" are not "still giving out mortgages in gumball machines down there".

Access to credit is one of the main topics in the industry right now. Delinquency rates are nearing all time lows on business booked post 2008. The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) is getting a reputation for draconian tactics against lenders even when the lender is making a best effort approach to complying with the myriad of new and confusing regulations. The CFPB is giving little guidance and is establishing regulatory guidelines through enforcement activity.

So...no. No "gumball" mortgages at all these days. To much fear in the business. Many, many, many qualified buyers are being excluded from the market right now simply because they don't fall into the upper 20% of near perfect borrowers.

Sava has it right...pay cash and to hell with the lenders.
                    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Congrats Sava, it looks nice.

Originally posted by Sava View Post

Basement main area:

Bet that there are plenty of room for both a bar and a decent pooltable here.
                      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

He's just going to grow dope in it and become a dopehead.

When we know his address we can turn him in to the cops.

Comment

who do you think my customers are?
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

business picked up once i brought in the comfort hostesses

amazing what you can find with empty promises and craigslist
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                            X