Just Try and Post Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Try and Post Here

Oh right, you can, because I don't have anyone on ignore.

...how did MrFun get off my ignore list?
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

No.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

La la la I'm ignoring you la la la!
      To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

Congratulations on this exciting new me thread concept.
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I try.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Was 99% sure that would go through, since you tend to post immediately after me; curious about the 1% chance. Still haven't read a word you typed since Xmas, but it doesn't really bother me since I don't have to read any of it.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Just talk about it.

It is very interesting that my mere posts create a paranoid delusion in you. Even though you aren't reading them, they are clearly bothering you.
              Last edited by DaShi; June 2, 2015, 18:39.
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Post <--------
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I love you too much to ignore you, Slow.
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I assume I can only post because you can't ignore admins/moderators ...

Comment

I'm posting in this thread to make sure Dashi isn't a *****.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                        Was 99% sure that would go through, since you tend to post immediately after me; curious about the 1% chance. Still haven't read a word you typed since Xmas, but it doesn't really bother me since I don't have to read any of it.
                        Loser
                        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

(post deleted by Mod)
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I blame Aeson.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                              I blame Aeson.
                              I blame Bossman.
                              To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

Working...
                              X