No announcement yet.

Congratulations Sep Blatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How bad is the lifetime ban on Jack Warner? He's collected his millions and he's already 72.
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
      How bad is the lifetime ban on Jack Warner? He's collected his millions and he's already 72.
      That's just the FIFA ruling, its not going to stop the US trying to lock him up for the rest of his life and seize all his assets.

Comment

Assets kept outside the US are fairly easy to keep out of the US's reach. See Marc Rich: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Rich
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

Comment

Coca Cola says Sep must go now

Comment

Now add McDonalds. Sep is not loving it.

Comment

Fifa presidential candidate Tokyo Sexwale appears before a US grand jury as part of an on-going investigation into World Cup bribes.

There is a witness called Tokyo Sexwale. I wonder if the Japanese will support his bid for the presidency.

It's almost impossible to parody this stuff.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Can I just say a heartfelt "Thank you!" to the US for this!

Because without the FBI going after FIFA in the way they have done, the corruption would be continuing to fester...

Now someone needs the balls to pull both Russia 2018 and Qatar 2022

Comment

Sexwhale? is that his real name??
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Sexwale, he's South African. Probably a zulu name.

Comment

Working...
                    X