Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Assuming butt grosses you out, does a freshly clean butt still seem like "butt"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must .... Resist....
    Posting link to Sir Mix-a-lot video......
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
      for me, I enjoy having a greater range of entry options

it makes certain positions more achievable

also, some women... get ready for this... enjoy it

GASP
      Well, part of the appeal is lost when not finding anyone who likes it, I guess, and all the hassle of trying to get someone to do it who isn't convinced isn't exactly a turn on...
      "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
        I can introduce you to Backdoor Princesses who will positively insist on receiving it.
        Jet finally come to terms with his sexuality?
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Yeah, they've got to want to do it and be in to it. Even then, I prefer the giny. Sava's point about variety is valid tho.

(X-post back to Mobi)

Comment

I could see an extra advantage if the 'giny' is somehow not available - not that periods fall into that category as far as I'm concerned...
            "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
              Well, part of the appeal is lost when not finding anyone who likes it, I guess, and all the hassle of trying to get someone to do it who isn't convinced isn't exactly a turn on...
              I don't know how that makes anal less fun, but whatever
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

*TRIGGER WARNING*
                I had one woman put it there. She didn't clean first. I didn't know what was wrong at first. Drunk women aren't great everytime.
                Last edited by Kidlicious; June 2, 2015, 23:30.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

This thread is gross, and getting grosser.

Yuk

Comment

Oops. I should have put a trigger warning on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                      I don't know how that makes anal less fun, but whatever
                      Cos the woman isn't into it and forcing her to do it isn't a turn on?

Comment

A woman asked me to give her anal after I already refused. I told the CDC that she raped me.

Comment

Working...
                        X