I love America!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
    Not that different, 'cause my point was to show that sh!t happens in any country.

You can check your own list of your own f*ck-ups here:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catego..._United_States
    Yes, let's look at those, shall we? It's a short list, so it shouldn't take long.

A

Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building -- Oklahoma City Bombing ring a bell?

C

Chee Kung Tong Society Building -- built in 1905, abandoned around 1960, partially collapsed 1988, finished collapsing 1996. Like, totally comparable.
    College Hall (Michigan State University) -- built 1856, collapsed during renovations 1918 This would compare if it were 1918.

H

Hartford Civic Center -- built 1975, roof collapsed due to heavy snow. Weather's a *****.

K

KDUH-TV Mast Hemingford -- built 1969, collapsed 2002 during reconstruction.
    Kemper Arena -- I've driven past this one a lot. Built in 1974, roof collapsed due to heavy rain and wind in 1979. So, weather again.

P

Pemberton Mill -- Built in 1853, collapsed in 1860. Overloaded with machinery. Also? a hundred and fifty years ago.

R

Red Men Hall (Index, Washington) -- Built in 1903, put on register of historic places 1973, collapsed 2009 in snowstorm having been "long since abandoned", so, double trouble!

T

Teeple Barn -- Built 1885, destroyed by a tornado in 2007 Weather's a *****. Again.

W

World Trade Center -- Really? REALLY?

X

XL Center -- see Hartford Civic Center, above, because it is the Hartford Civic Center
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I walk, you idiot, cause my job is about 5 minutes away from my home.
      or maybe it is because Russians can't drive for ****

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Till the next time when I get drunk. Another six months or something I guess.
        see

russians are cowards
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Ох, Савка, как бы я тебе ебло начистил Жаль не получится никогда.

Comment

• Ты же просто образец тупорылой воинственной хуеты.

Comment

• Adious.

Comment

Adious.
                Is that supposed to be Adios, or Adieu?

Comment

• Sometimes he is odious....
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I walk, you idiot, cause my job is about 5 minutes away from my home.
                    That's kind of the point of a work camp.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Who wants to walk in Siberia weather?
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Siberians?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                          or maybe it is because Russians can't drive for ****

In Russia's defense, I don't think they drive any worse than other countries. They just have more dash cams because insurance fraud is a national past time.
                          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by Donegeal View Post
                            In Russia's defense, I don't think they drive any worse than other countries. They just have more dash cams because insurance fraud is a national past time.
                            Please don't ruin the troll with facts.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I wouldn't be afraid of Russia

The same situation is also occurring with the Kremlin’s new stealthy fighter, the Sukhoi T-50. Originally the Russia was aiming at building about 150 T-50s by 2020, then the number was scaled back to just 52 units with the first batch entering operational service in 2016. Now, that number is being drastically scaled back once again to just 12 aircraft, which really equates to an expanded test and operational validation force at best.
                              Kek
                              Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• not sure if, as an American, you want to be giving the russians **** about a failed plane

coughf35
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X