• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am the nude one.

Appreciate it.

It's no-pants Friday.

http://design2dblog.blogspot.ca/2012...-magazine.html
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

I am at work today, so it is pants Friday.

And it is cold in curauma without good insulation/heating so it will be pants all the time for the next two months.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

friday, pah! i spent most of my working hours in the buff.
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

TMI
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I am the Dude one

<p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

A little too cold here at the moment. I will definitely be wearing pants.
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Sweatpants
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                I am at work today, so it is pants Friday.

And it is cold in curauma without good insulation/heating so it will be pants all the time for the next two months.

JM
                That is so pants.
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
                X