X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of great detail in that piece.
    Michael Dashow
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Found it!

Hey, all! Got some work done on the guy's face this weekend. Here's a detail shot.

Thanks all for your comments. Glad you all are liking the small details, like the calender. I liked it so much I used the same theme of sheep on the guy's tie, too.

Harry - I forget exactly what the cartoon says, but it's something about the Pointy-Haired Boss plotting that all of his employees will become sick and die in time for the company to not have to pay out retirement or pension money. I tried to find the most appropriate strip I could, as what disfunctional office would be without some Dilbert strips somewhere.

I've also started adding some color to the line art to make it blend in more. Here the lines around his face are now orange themsleves, and set at the moment to 40% opacity Multiply.
      Learn 3D & Animation in Domestika, the largest community of creatives. Improve your knowledge anytime and anywhere with online courses taught by the best professionals from the world of design and creativity.

Written while it was a work in progress!
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
        Yeah, I read

I've heard many of my older female friends joke about it. The best humor is based on truth.

But no, I have no scientific research to back it up.
        Sneak some flibanserin into her coffee.
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
        X