Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm eatng chocolate icing straight out of the tin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm eatng chocolate icing straight out of the tin.

I'm more than a little bit stoned.

teheeee
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Only a stoned person or a kid would think of that.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I currently have the attention span of a senile gnat.

Comment

this is better

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            Only a stoned person or a kid would think of that.

Comment

oh yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
                I'm more than a little bit stoned.

teheeee
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X