No announcement yet.

Wacky Waco helps Texas live up to it's repuation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something like 20 officers arresting 170 outlaw bikers. Not bad.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

While 20 cops arresting 170 armed homicidal maniacs is impressive ... This is Texas, so they're all going to go on death row and be executed after 20 years and millions in court costs. Shouldn't the cops have just let them continue killing each other for the sake of efficiency?

Or had the bikers all run out of bullets by that point?

Comment

The state seems to be ineffective very often ... I have read more than once about attempted suicides in the death row, where the state did everything to save the life of the death row inmate, instead of being thankful that the inmate tok matters into his own hand (and spared the state/prison the costs of an execution)
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I feel more confident about not looking twice now since they're in jail.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
            This. Guy wins the thread. Drugs are bad mmkay.
            big gun battle in Texas and Ben thinks drugs are the problem

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
              170 arrests, 9 counts of Capital Murder.

Each.

In Texas.
              All 170 of them killed 9 people? Those 9 people must have been filled with a lot of bullets.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                White people

Haven't heard anyone call them "thugs" yet.

Oh, and I see one non-white guy.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I just learned that OMG stands for "outlaw motorcycle gangs"
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                    All 170 of them killed 9 people? Those 9 people must have been filled with a lot of bullets.
                    Any murders committed in the commission of a felony applies to everyone involved in the commission of that felony.
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                      Any murders committed in the commission of a felony applies to everyone involved in the commission of that felony.
                      Yeah, I always thought that was a really stupid rule. This case seems to emphasize just how stupid it is.

Comment

[Slowwy]

YEEEEEE-HAWWWW!

[Banjo] Badda Bing Bong Bing Bing Bong Bong Bing Bing Bong Bong Bing Bing Bing! [/Banjo]

[/Slowwy]
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post

Haven't heard anyone call them "thugs" yet.

Oh, and I see one non-white guy.
                          No one is pretending they aren't because they hate white people.

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                            Yeah, I always thought that was a really stupid rule. This case seems to emphasize just how stupid it is.
                            Anyone who joins a gang agrees to murder. When the gang murders every individual in that gang is guilty of murder.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                              Anyone who joins a gang agrees to murder. When the gang murders every individual in that gang is guilty of murder.
                              So you are also guilty of all the deaths caused by the US?
                              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                                Is there any topic you don't have insane opinions on?

Comment

Working...
                                X