To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

J's on my feet
      J's on my feet
      J's on my feet
      so get like me
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I don't know any of those sports. Are they amateur?
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

only in the cities you've lived in/rooted for
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

And apparently in Chicago today, or at least Cleveland says so
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

i've disliked every bulls team since the jordan era

not a rose fan
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'd rather watch a Fire game than Bulls/Blackhawks/Bears... but the Cubs are even... and who wants to watch the White Sox?

Comment

we've already established you are sports retarded
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Says the Bears fan

Comment

• no i mean your thoughts on sports are generally that of someone with a substantially low iq

thats all
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• So basically since you've lost the argument, you'd decided to insult... as you usually end up doing. Ok.

Comment

• what argument?
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• i think you are confused about what is actually happening here
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• You've been confused about everything for years.

Comment

Working...
                                X