Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I had to poop at a public bathroom today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just had an idea for a charity that's gives the victims of public pooping free toilet paper.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
      Ok, just for grins, and if people will participate, I'd be interested to know.

For those here that went to college. Did you ever have to steal toilet paper?

I assume your answer is no.
      Mine is Yes.

Yes 1 No 1
      Yes.

Also ketchup packets from fast food joints.
      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
        Ok, just for grins, and if people will participate, I'd be interested to know.

For those here that went to college. Did you ever have to steal toilet paper?

I assume your answer is no.
        Mine is Yes.

Yes 1 No 1
        Yes
        In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

No. But I lived in a fraternity the entire time.
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Yes 4 No 2

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
              Yes 4 No 2
              Yes: 5
              Stealing from the government was an act of resistance and one more way to 'stick it to The Man.'
              To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

So if the current trend holds, it would appear that the majority of Polytubbies are toilet paper thieves.

I am completely shocked.
                Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

I have stolen TP before but not out of necessity
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I haven't had to yet (and probably never will), but I am as always a somewhat nontraditional student.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                      You should try using toilet paper from Russia.
                      In Soviet Russia, poop wipes YOU!
                      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Has anyone noticed that BK doesn't post in poop threads?

Comment

He has nothing to say unless the subject is political or religious in nature. In which case he just parrots other people's opinions. He has no original thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                            He has nothing to say unless the subject is political or religious in nature. In which case he just parrots other people's opinions. He has no original thoughts.
                            He talks about football. Maybe he's afraid to talk about pooping.

Comment

No, I never had to ****ing steal toilet paper. Wtf
                              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Does being on a hike and having to use some leaves count as stealing TP from nature? (Hypothetically speaking of course)

Comment

Working...
                                X