No announcement yet.

Obama blames America for riots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blaming America for crimes perpetrated against it is the sane reason as well as blaming America for the crimes of Leftist dictatorships.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
      Please don't paint all republicans with that wide brush.
      Not all republicans feel think like that.
      And There are some democrats that feel the same way.

Kid is an embarrassment to any group you associate him with whether it's Republicans or just Men in general.
      Yeah well I'm not a Republican and you don't speak for men.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        Blaming America for crimes perpetrated against it is the sane reason as well as blaming America for the crimes of Leftist dictatorships.
        Considering this is Americans doing things to Americans in America, what exactly does America actually mean to you? Because I'm pretty sure when people 'blame America' they're not just standing shouting at the landmass.

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
          Considering this is Americans doing things to Americans in America, what exactly does America actually mean to you? Because I'm pretty sure when people 'blame America' they're not just standing shouting at the landmass.
          They're a small minority of criminals who hate America, but they do have legal citizenship.

Comment

They're a small minority of criminals who hate America
            Why do you think they hate America? Why would a criminal be thinking about America when they commit a crime? Isn't it more likely criminals are mostly thinking about money or drugs?

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
              Why do you think they hate America? Why would a criminal be thinking about America when they commit a crime? Isn't it more likely criminals are mostly thinking about money or drugs?
              Because genius people who commit crimes need someone to blame.

Comment

None of those *******s were ever slaves. They never suffered under Jim Crow. If they have been negatively effected by the drug war then if you are going to blame America for these riots it would make sense to blame drug users for the drug war.

I realize that there are some racist laws.
                If you blame drug users for the drug war who do you blame for racist laws? Apparently not the lawmakers... The drug war is racist, its the new Jim Crow - it aint a coincidence poor urban centers are ground zero for the war or that young black men are the primary target. If your ancestors were subject to these policies you'd be inheriting little more than a legacy of pain and horror from them, not their accumulated wealth and well-being over decades and centuries.

I guess you never heard of the war on poverty, and the war on drugs. Why do you blame America and not drug users and lazy, violent people with victim complexes?
                Umm... No. I'm a person who blames people for what they have done. You know ... a sane person.
                And who do you blame for the centuries of "legal" abuse directed at black people? I reject your effort to equate America with the actions of those Americans responsible for that oppression.

Comment

"If you blame drug users for the drug war who do you blame for racist laws? Apparently not the lawmakers... The drug war is racist, its the new Jim Crow - it aint a coincidence poor urban centers are ground zero for the war or that young black men are the primary target. If your ancestors were subject to these policies you'd be inheriting little more than a legacy of pain and horror from them, not their accumulated wealth and well-being over decades and centuries."

I don't blame the drug war on drug users. I said that's like what you and Obama do.

The new Jim Crow? Wtf?! All you have to do is not do drugs. No one hates drug users like people hated black people. Hyperbole much?

Comment

"If you blame drug users for the drug war who do you blame for racist laws? Apparently not the lawmakers... The drug war is racist, its the new Jim Crow - it aint a coincidence poor urban centers are ground zero for the war or that young black men are the primary target. If your ancestors were subject to these policies you'd be inheriting little more than a legacy of pain and horror from them, not their accumulated wealth and well-being over decades and centuries."

Rioting because of abuse that happened centuries ago is retarded. But that's not the reason for the riots. Like I said, these are criminals. They are violent thieves that want to destroy. They aren't fighting for what's right. If they were that type of person there would be no reason to riot, because they would be professionals like the rest of us.

Comment

I don't blame the drug war on drug users.
                      you blamed drug users for the drug war twice

The new Jim Crow? Wtf?! All you have to do is not do drugs.
                      make that three times

so if a black person doesn't use drugs, the cops wont detain them looking for drugs or money they can "legally" confiscate based on a suspicion?

there are many victims of the drug war who dont use drugs, the violence created by prohibition has torn up neighborhoods and turned millions of Americans into suspects based on skin color

Comment

There's nothing wrong with fighting a war on drugs so why would I blame anyone for it. That makes no sense. I did not blame drug users for the drug war.

On the other hand I blamed the riots on the rioters. You blamed it on America. Do you see the difference?

Comment

There is something wrong with fighting a war on drugs. Our bodies belong to ourselves and not the government.

Comment

"so if a black person doesn't use drugs, the cops wont detain them looking for drugs or money they can "legally" confiscate based on a suspicion?

there are many victims of the drug war who dont use drugs, the violence created by prohibition has torn up neighborhoods and turned millions of Americans into suspects based on skin color"

Americans aren't suspects because of their color. They are suspects because they are suspicious. For example, they are driving around in circles where drugs are frequently sold etc.. Now compare that to Jim Crow where black people were specifically targeted because they were black, not because they were suspects if crime, and because the southern states intended to keep them essentially slaves, not because they wanted to make America a better place for our children, both black and white.

Comment

Originally posted by spambot View Post
                              There is something wrong with fighting a war on drugs. Our bodies belong to ourselves and not the government.
                              None of that means anything if all of our children grow up to be addicted to crack.

Comment

Americans aren't suspects because of their color.

Almost every time any impartial agency reviews traffic stop data they confirm that indeed your color in a major factor.
                                The term DWB is common for a reason.
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X