Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lutheran Insult Generator

Linkavitch

Originally posted by Defense and Explanation of All the Articles, pg. 83 of Luther's Works, Vol. 32
    Your words are un-Christian, antichristian, and spoken by the inspiration of the evil spirit.
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

That is glorious. Youtube commenters ain't got nothin' on that.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Are you not mad, and crazy, and crass Nestorians, not knowing when you say yes and when you say no, stating one thing in the premise and another in the conclusion? Away with you stupid asses and fools!

From On the Councils and the Church, pg. 159 of Luther's Works, Vol. 41
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Dear God, what an utterly shameless, blasphemous lying-mouth you are!

From Against the Roman Papacy, an Institution of the Devil, pg. 300 of Luther's Works, Vol. 41

Comment

LOL-worthy. My first spin:

You have a perverted spirit that thinks only of murdering the conscience.

From Against the Heavenly Prophets, pg. 82 of Luther's Works, Vol. 40
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
            sounds like my mother-in-law...

You boast of possessing the Spirit, more than the apostles, and yet for years now have secretly prowled about and flung around your dung. Were you a true spirit you would at once have come forward and given proof of you call by signs and words. But you are a treacherous, secret devil who sneaks around in corners until you have done your damage and spread your poison.
            I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

You think like this, "As I am a crude ass, and do not read the books, so there is no one in the world who reads them; rather, when I let my braying heehaw, heehaw resound, or even let out a donkey's fart, then everyone will have to consider it pure truth."

From Against the Roman Papacy, an Institution of the Devil, pg. 300 of Luther's Works, Vol. 41
              Luther foresaw the internets!
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Perhaps you want me to die of unrelieved boredom while you keep on talking.
                Perfect for this forum.

J

Comment

You abominable abomination.

From Against the Roman Papacy, an Institution of the Devil, pg. 263 of Luther's Works, Vol. 41

Comment

These insults are far superior to the cheap and tawdry insults bandied about on the Off topic.

Comment

No wonder Imran converted from Islam.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Since the 500th anniversary of Lutheranism is only 2 years away, this link will make it easier for non-Lutherans to converse with true believers.
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                        X