No announcement yet.

Let's do a time warp.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't want to go back. Too many variables that could prevent the good things.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
      I wouldn't put it exactly that way, but yeah, that's the jizz
      Fixed.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Actually I was waiting for that correction. I figured it would be you.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
          Do you know of any stock that can deliver better than a £35,000,000 return on a £1 investment in less than 24 hours, Mr "Think big"?
          Have you memorized various winning lotto numbers and their respective draw dates?
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
            Actually I was waiting for that correction. I figured it would be you.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

It's funny. From a career perspective I might have bypassed science much earlier. But if I didn't get the pharma experience I had I probably wouldn't be doing anything like as well as I am today...
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

On the other hand, I'm enjoying life now and everything is working out brilliantly, so can't grumble
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

glad to hear it PH.
                  "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

PH
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Question: would I have the mental and emotional maturity I have developed in the intervening years (that is, I become a thirtysomething in a teenager's body), or just knowledge of what will happen if I follow X course? If the latter, I assume I would make a whole new set of horrible mistakes, because damn was I a twerp.
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

It's usually presented as the former scenario. But if you think about it too hard, that gets into tricky questions about how you could have the body (and brain) you had then but be the "person" you are now.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Make sure I have written down the password not to lose the original account here.
                          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

That's something I've thought about, too. I'm not sure what passwords I was using for various services (AIM, hotmail, etc.) way back when. I could easily imagine me being unable to access my accounts and having to create a wholly new online identity. And, funny thing is, if I did that, the evil bestfriend would probably never have the chance to randomly IM me out of the blue in the summer of 2002...

Comment

It's an interesting conundrum. I spent way too long in my previous relationship, but then I'm not sure if I'd met my current girlfriend who is quite simply the love of my life - and I've had quite a lot of loves!

Other than that, maybe a cheeky lottery win along the way, but they do say money can't buy happiness, and I'm pretty happy and reasonably well off right now...
                              "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by TCO View Post
                                I don't go to McKinsey.
                                I wonder why that would be...
                                "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Working...
                                X