Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to cook older

people.

But they always come out tough and stringy. Anyone got any tips/recipies?
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

as a general rule, you want to cook tougher cuts of meat "low and slow." this helps break down dense muscle fibers and connective tissue. Ribs i generally cook for 3-4 hours at 230. Pork butt/picnic/shoulder lower and slower still at about 10-12 hours at 200.
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

So how long for Great Granddad?
      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

depends on the size of the roasts really.
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Bacon.

Bacon wrapped around frozen fish.

Bacon.

Bacon.
          Bacon

more

bacon.

Comment

Cook with wine, liquor, beer and olives. Even if the meal doesn't turn out, at least you will have fun trying. :beer:
            To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

Old people are like old cows. The meat comes out stringy and the fat is all yellow plus they have had decades long to absorb mercury, lead, and other contaminents.

It is better to copy Swift and eat babies. I am not sure if Irish babies are free range enough but maybe babies from less industrialized countries might be purer. Think African babies or Mongolian babies or maybe babies from the south pacific but maybe they might be too high in fat or colesterole. Health and safety first.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Babies from places which only recently banned leaded fuel might not be a good idea.
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                  Babies from places which only recently banned leaded fuel might not be a good idea.
                  It seemed a modest proposal.

J

Comment

I also prefer my babies unleaded
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

googling "unleaded babies" produced some rather disappointing results.

Comment

Working...
                      X