• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Just Saw A Work Van

Written on the sides:

Professor Plumb...
    In The Kitchen, With A Wrench

I thought it clever.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

sorry, I dont have a clue

Comment

Good one.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Slowwy is a Piece of PooP.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I approve.
          I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

I saw a van for unblocking sewages with the word "unsatiable" on it.

Comment

OP
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

reminds me of one I saw in Korea: In and out massage.
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                  reminds me of one I saw in Korea: In and out massage.
                  I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Sloww, I don't doubt you, but we're going to need a photo.

Get on that, will you? Kthx.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Specialties: What ever you are faced with, an emergency water heater, or just need a dripping faucet repaired, we will always be responsive and courteous. Quality parts backed by our rock solid warranty, offered with a fair upfront price is what we call "Plumbing without Mystery!". Professor Plumb, LLC specializing in residential plumbing repairs, will take care of all your plumbing issues in a timely manner. We are in the business of providing customer service, not just plumbing service. We offer after hour emergency services. Related fee's associated. Established in 2013. As plumbers we have heard our customers talk about other contractors "never showing up for the appointment", or "they never return our calls, I just want it fixed right!" or even worse, " he was so rude when he came out " We want to make a difference in our industry. Give us a call, you'll see the difference. All of our Professionals are experienced, polite, drug tested, and back ground checked. We ensure only the best of the best will show up and ready to correctly diagnose and properly repair your plumbing issue the first time.

Comment

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                        X