wallets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    Women swoon when I pull it out of my pants.
    same
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post

Do people still carry pictures in their wallets? Has the prevalence of cell phone cameras made this more a thing of the past?
      I have a picture of my daughter in my wallet. But that just means my wallet is more than 9 years old (HS graduation).
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Do people still carry pictures in their wallets? Has the prevalence of cell phone cameras made this more a thing of the past?
        I never carried pictures even before cell phones were a thing.

I don't carry pictures on my phone either. As soon as I know they've uploaded to the cloud and downloaded to my home computer I delete them from my phone.
        I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• I have some concerns about using "the cloud".
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I have some concerns about using "the cloud".
            They're justified. I've just given up. If somebody really wants my stuff that badly they'll figure out a way to get it... either through a warrant or hacking my home's wifi or grabbing it from my phone with some security flaw in passing.

Comment

• Agree.

I routinely dump my pics and vids into storage on my PC. It's simple. Plug in. The window pops up. Select the files. Copy/move then paste. Boom, done.

I'm very habitual. Security concerns aside, I'd have to fiddle with setting up all that cloud nonsense. I have no desire to do that. Plus, it just seems like it would be less convenient overall.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• With mine, the upload happens when I don't notice, and then I delete when I next use my camera (which isn't often). By then my wife has likely already moved it from the cloud (we sync to the same folder) and cataloged it.

Comment

• Ah. Perhaps some day a nice woman will organize my photos for me.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Do you regularly carry anything in your wallet that is unique to your profession?
                    I actually have a wallet sized medical license and a wallet sized DEA license. I'm not certain under what circumstances I'm supposed to use them.
                    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Next time you are having a conversation with a stranger about a topic involving something medical related and they question something you say, whip the wallet out and flash the license.

"Sir. I'm a doctor."
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• One of my brother's buddies had business cards made that said he was an astronaut that he would use to pick up women.
                        It was hilarious. The guy was like 6"5" so there was no way he could actually be an astronaut but you'd be amazed how many women fell for it and went out with him.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                          One of my brother's buddies had business cards made that said he was an astronaut that he would use to pick up women.
                          It was hilarious. The guy was like 6"5" so there was no way he could actually be an astronaut but you'd be amazed how many women fell for it and went out with him.
                          Was your brother's buddy's name Barney Stinson?
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• was he a derpy looking dude? at 6'5'', I imagine he'd be catching the attention of women with a tall guy fetish... at the very least
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• He was doing this decades before HIMYM.
                              And yeah, he was real derpy. No physical condition at all. It's amazing that anyone ever fell for it.
                              But if you had a business card it had to be true.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                                He was doing this decades before HIMYM.
                                I've never seen this show so I don't get the reference.
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X