wallets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
    Seriously if you don't pay off your entire credit bill every month you're a goddamn moron.
    QFT
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I have a trifold that is slowly falling apart

used to prefer bifolds with a little coin pouch... but the coin pouch would fall apart.
      I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

oooh, a "pouch"

isn't that cute

what're we talking size wise
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Sadly I no longer have one, but when I put too many coins in it was approximately double my current one (my back jean pockets slowly generated holes for some reason...)

1.5 in wide.
          4.5 in long.
          3.5 in tall.

My angles are all off and screw your metric system, my pocket tape measure only does American.
          I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

i have a leather wallet. it's about 13 years old and probably still has at least that length of time left in it. inside i have my: public transport card, brazilian ID, some business cards, cash, probably an old receipt or two.
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I carry a wallet in the front pocket. I use mostly debit cards, then cash. This is typical in Canada. All of our debit cards use chip technology, which, at this point, cannot be skimmed. For internet purchases, I use a rechargeable cash card, that only has a balance on it when I'm about to use it.
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I have a leather wallet that's getting ragged. 12cm x 9cm x 2cm.
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

any wallet chains?

i used to have a large one back in high school

it sort of became an arms race

eventually, administration banned anything that was a disruption
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I have to say I hadn't considered not using a wallet. It always seemed the obvious thing to do although I don't carry much in it.
                      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

the last wallet i had fell out of my back pocket in class maybe 15 years ago

it was a pain to get a new license, cancel my cards, replace everything

i got used to not having one

i'm much more mindful now since the individual cards can more easily fall out and be lost

many times, i've had to hunt for my license under a car seat, though

not for a while now, since i travel much less
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

My wallets kept wearing down too quickly, so I bought a Saddleback Leather Wallet, which is guaranteed for 100 years (literally).

This leather wallet is Love 41's quality bifold wallet and is built to last your lifetime. All profits go to love orphans, widows and street kids.

It's really quite a fantastic wallet... I carry way too much stuff around with me.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

measurements?
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I avoid coins like the plague, they're really annoying.
                              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I have a wallet. In addition to money, driver's license, and debit card it also carries a number of retail cards. Gotta have my Kroger fuel points. I also write down phone numbers and addresses that I need for later and stick them in there. When the wallet gets full I sort through them and discard the useless ones.
                                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                                X