Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where Is Sava

Come on down big guy
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

he's probably balls deep in his new girlfriend right now.
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

oh I wouldn't want to interrupt that

But we need him back on the Babe thread when he's done
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
        This
        "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
          Hope so. He basically got disgusted and left after a series of arguments with the righty wing of Poly, mostly over the non-indictment of cops killing people IIRC. It's a shame, especially since two of the people he argues with most vehemently are currently banned.

I miss Sava.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

he came back briefly after the bannings, but he's been busy with the new girlfriend and Orthodox Christmas.
            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Banging new girl friend/posting at poly. Sad to see that I"m posting on poly today.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

maybe we can get him to post some photos of the new GF on the babe thread

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                  Hope so. He basically got disgusted and left after a series of arguments with the righty wing of Poly, mostly over the non-indictment of cops killing people IIRC. It's a shame, especially since two of the people he argues with most vehemently are currently banned.

I miss Sava.
                  Ben. Who is the other one?
                  "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Kidicious.
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                      I miss Sava.
                      I particularly miss his babe thread contributions.
                      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

He came back briefly, then I think someone said he's being distracted by some girl.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I wanna see her butt

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                            Banging new girl friend/posting at poly. Sad to see that I"m posting on poly today.
                            For your wife's sake, I'm glad you aren't banging a new girl friend .
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

AaaHhhhhh, youth is wasted on the young.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X