Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1421030668FakeBoris.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	9101423
      In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Buried in a National Cemetery somewhere. It'll be cheaper for my family.
        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

I am far too superstitious to do something like that, even for fun.
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Seems accurate

Name:	1421071471JonMiller.jpg
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	9101434

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Name:	1421074327Lorizael.jpg
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	9101435

Years and years ago, I was adamant that I should not have a funeral, that my body should be thrown into the woods and left to the wolves. I didn't want my family to spend a single cent on me once I was dead. That last part is still true, but I'm of a different mind as to what is to be done with my body now. I legitimately want to be cryonically stored, because I have absolutely no desire at all to die, and however unlikely it is that cryonic preservation will work, it's way more likely to lead to my continued existence than letting my body decompose. Yes, I know, this is insane and selfish.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Bizarre
                I thought they were going to let me enter the years and cause.
                I was already to enter Murdered by Ming's wife in case of mistaken identity.
                Attached Files
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I will die on Mars!

Comment

Last edited by C0ckney; January 13, 2015, 00:42. Reason: bollocks; still can't get the image to post.
                    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I gotta start eating more like rah ... 108 years old and still a security threat!

Comment

Yeah the security threat is probably back from when I was an owner of an internet site.

I saw the 108 years old and started laughing.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'm donating myself as a cadaver for medicine.
                          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I'm donating BK's body for Soylent Green.
                            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Name:	1421092542FlameFlash.jpg
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	9101437

I guess I later become a villain or am cannon fodder for a villain as he redirect's Iron Man's unibeam...
                              I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Working...
                              X