What did you get for Christmas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
    I bought a wafflemaker for my sister to give my wife as a present, so that my wife could make me waffles on Boxing Day.
    Well played, sir.
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Italian designer style clothes and a rather good brand perfume.
      I rather liked all of the gifts.
      Thank you my family and SO.

Comment

A digital radio that I can bluetooth my phone to (from my wife, at my request)

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
          She got me a calculator.
          TI ?
          Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

i got a cast iron pot.
            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

A dose of the clap.

Note to self: Next year pay more than $20 for Christmas "goose"
              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
                Note to self: Next year pay more than $20 for Christmas "goose"
                duly noted.
                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                  I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Which country?

Comment

Books and graphic novels (all variously WWI and WWII); Jamesons whiskey; after shave; Marvel superheroes mug; lego marvel PS3 game; loads of various crisps, biscuits, chocolate etc - that's what I can remember...

Me and the gf were definitely guilty of giving each other things that we liked and will use, or appreciate, ourselves.

Not a bad haul considering I'm not one for asking for specific things.
                      "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Add a clear acrylic pitcher, some small wood carvings made by natives, a keychain led flashlight that charges with a small dynamo (no batteies), one of those new ultra thin very light towels for camping/travel and a Levis jean.
                        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Money basically, but it bought me a Polar H7 Heart Rate Monitor as well as a Polar loop ... as addition (and partially replacement) for my old Zephyr HRM and also as preparation for the Polar M400 Training-Smartwatch I will get soon
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

My daughter got me tickets to the new star wars movie. She got me two so I would take her.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

How foolish :evil_laugh:
                              Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Well she knows my wife won't want to see it.
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X