No announcement yet.

Christmas is a time for family feuds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My family Christmas get togethers seem tame and we'll mannered in comparison.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
      But at least my aunt is an alcoholic coke fiend.
      At least you can always be assured of a white Christmas!

Comment

Christ is born

Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
          Why is it that in every family there is one such person? I find this very irritating.
          I sent him a bunch of material showing Amway and rich Dad, poor Dad, and all that crap is a scam. He confided to me he knows - but the pumped up sales meetings make him feel good about himself. I had no answer to that. Anything to make him happy and keep the darker thoughts at bay, I reckon.
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

No fights with the brother I despise so far. We're able to bond over the fact that we both hate homeopathy.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

We don't see much of the extended family - we're too spread out and we don't like each other enough to travel over Christmas to see each other.

For the past few years the immediate family (brother, sister-in-law, two nieces, and my brother's/my parents) have all lived within an hour of each other. My dad and my brother don't like each other very much because they're both very opinionated and don't like to lose an argument, but whenever they're around each other they're also around my nieces and so they're on their best behavior. We're all going to my parents' tomorrow to unwrap presents and eat ham.

I'm the only screwed up one in the immediate family, but I'm able to keep it under wraps fairly well - I have successfully avoided ruining every holiday so far.
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

kudos

Comment

Working...
                X