No announcement yet.

Breasts, over or underrated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Oh noes! That is bad! She has a pretty face and that thing going on and now she has ruined it all with those unnatural neck breakers. Disgusting.... She would be so hot without the. I demand recut! Then again, it might be a fake pic to begin with - at least I hope so. Her slender back and neck can't take that... she'll be destroyed in just few years, if she doesn't die from those poisonous bowling balls.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

That's heavily shooped.
        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

They come that big.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

*****, please. Look at the hilarious "reflection".

Comment

Shoop a doop.
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

The reflection only comes out abut half as far.

Comment

Guys, I too want to express my respect for women by hating their breasts.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I enjoy them...
                    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

The bigger the boobs, the more the options and that's FACT.

Comment

About the health Pekka, no idea. But you can be terminally ill and have a good looking ass. The wife of a well known business man just got diagnosed with a terminal illness and she looks after herself.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Breasts should be carefully examined and judged individually upon their own merits.
                          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                            They come that big.
                            Yeah, implants do come that big.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                              ​I have always enjoyed them. I admit the main event has always been down stairs.
                              Wow, I actually thought this was self biased for a moment, until I saw the dog on the left.
                              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                                Wow, I actually thought this was self biased for a moment, until I saw the dog on the left.
                                please. i'm way classier than oerdin. by like... two or three orders of magnitude, easily.
                                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Working...
                                X