Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Aeson, where the **** are the Christmas smilies...!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
    Clearly we need a new owner.
    Are you making an offer

Comment

Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
      I'm pretty sure he wasn't mentioned, but there was some discussion of Sunnis and Shiites. But did any of the other threads have those? Is there a common thread, or is it a random technical issue?
      It seems rather random. I'm looking at the logs now.

Comment

We better fix this fast... Civilized OT is down to 25 threads... Wait... never mind...
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
          Are you making an offer
          I'm offering minus $5000 for the site.
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

It's a very tempting offer ...

Comment

Mind you that is the least I'm willing to be paid.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I offer minus $4999.99
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                X